Soldiers of Ink Tattoos
Soldiers Of Ink LLC is focused on producing the best tattoo work possible for all of our clients. Our designs are mostly custom. Our artists pride themselves on being able to confidently fulfill any request of any style. From calligraphy work to full body Japanese style work to classic old school and everything in between, we love exceeding our client's expectations. Most of our work is done by appointment, but we also accept walk-ins. We cannot guarantee that we will always have time for a walk-in, but if you are planning to stop by it is best to call ahead or email us at email@example.com. We can book appointments over the phone, but we can't always guarantee an opening for that day! All walk-ins are first come, first served. We do not tattoo anyone who is underage, ID is required. For those who are under age, a consent form must be filed out and notified.
After the artist has completed your new tattoo, it is very important to care for it so it will look perfect. Tattoos generally take about 2 weeks to heal, although it may differ depending on each person's immune system and the area the tattoo is placed.
Here are Soldiers Of Ink LLC's instructions for healing:
- Use plain, antibacterial soap and wash tattoo gently but thoroughly with your fingertips. DO NOT use a washcloth, loofah, or paper towel as this will irritate the skin further. Your tattoo will feel slightly gooey. This is plasma and is completely normal. Wash thoroughly with soap until it no longer feels slimey. Do not place another bandage on your tattoo afterward, it needs to breathe!
- Wash your tattoo 5 times daily and apply the lotion a few minutes after washing and whenever the tattoo feels dry.
- Once your tattoo starts feeling dry, usually within 2 days, begin applying a very thin layer of non-scented lotion (After Inked Lotion) or tattoo lotion. Be careful not to apply too much, too often.
- Your tattoo will get itchy. DO NOT pick or scratch at it. This can cause scarring which will damage the end look of your tattoo.
- DO NOT take baths, go swimming, or submerge your new tattoo in any kind of water for at least 2 weeks.
- Make sure to avoid pet hair, wear clean clothes and make sure your sheets are freshly cleaned.
Call Us Now!
Meeting your needs—exceeding your expectations: It’s all in a day’s work for Soldiers Of Ink LLC. For timely service, affordable prices, and professional staff, we are your number one choice. We’ve helped clients near and far with our committed customer-first approach.
And now it’s your turn.