Soldiers of Ink Tattoos
Soldiers Of Ink LLC is focused on producing the best tattoo work possible for all of our clients. Our designs are mostly custom. Our artists pride themselves on being able to confidently fulfill any request of any style. From calligraphy work to full body Japanese style work to classic old school and everything in between, we love exceeding our client's expectations. Most of our work is done by appointment, but we also accept walk-ins. We cannot guarantee that we will always have time for a walk-in, but if you are planning to stop by it is best to call ahead or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can book appointments over the phone, but we can't always guarantee an opening for that day! All walk-ins are first come, first served. We do not tattoo anyone who is underage, ID is required. For those who are under age, a consent form must be filed out and notified.
When planning a custom design, it is best to set an appointment for a consultation with one of our Tattoo artists. Bring in any reference material you may have to help your artist get a better understanding of what you are looking for. You can also send pictures of your idea to our email address which is monitored hourly. Don't be afraid to talk to us about the area you would like it placed and the overall feeling of the design. From there, you will be asked to place a minimum deposit that will be debited from the total of your tattoo and make an appointment. Between the time of your consultation and the appointment, the artist will draw the design. You can view the design if it is finished, prior to your appointment if you wish. This can also be done via email. From there, exact positioning will be discussed at your appointment. There is no fee for the initial consultation, but all deposits are non-refundable.Meet Our Artists
After the artist has completed your new tattoo, it is very important to care for it so it will look perfect. Tattoos generally take about 2 weeks to heal, although it may differ depending on each person's immune system and the area the tattoo is placed.
Here are Soldiers Of Ink LLC's instructions for healing:
- Use plain, antibacterial soap and wash tattoo gently but thoroughly with your fingertips. DO NOT use a washcloth, loofah, or paper towel as this will irritate the skin further. Your tattoo will feel slightly gooey. This is plasma and is completely normal. Wash thoroughly with soap until it no longer feels slimey. Do not place another bandage on your tattoo afterward, it needs to breathe!
- Wash your tattoo 5 times daily and apply the lotion a few minutes after washing and whenever the tattoo feels dry.
- Once your tattoo starts feeling dry, usually within 2 days, begin applying a very thin layer of non-scented lotion (After Inked Lotion) or tattoo lotion. Be careful not to apply too much, too often.
- Your tattoo will get itchy. DO NOT pick or scratch at it. This can cause scarring which will damage the end look of your tattoo.
- DO NOT take baths, go swimming, or submerge your new tattoo in any kind of water for at least 2 weeks.
- Make sure to avoid pet hair, wear clean clothes and make sure your sheets are freshly cleaned.
When you make an appointment at Soldiers Of Ink LLC, we require a minimum deposit. This money will be debited from your total cost after the tattoo is finished. If you require multiple sessions, the deposit is held and debited from the total of your last appointment. Deposits are non-refundable if you do not show up to your appointment and are made only in cash. However, if you provide us with minimum 48 hours notice you are able to change your appointment to another day or time with the same deposit. Deposits are non-negotiable and a requirement for every client.
Call Us Now!
Meeting your needs—exceeding your expectations: It’s all in a day’s work for Soldiers Of Ink LLC. For timely service, affordable prices, and professional staff, we are your number one choice. We’ve helped clients near and far with our committed customer-first approach.
And now it’s your turn.